SERVINGS: 25 pieces
- Teaspoons butter, unsalted
- Cups brown sugar
- Cup heavy cream
- Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ⅓
- Cup chunky Teddie Peanut Butter
- 1 (7 ounces)
- Jar of Fluff
- Teaspoon salt
- Cup mini chocolate chips
- Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the sugar and cream, stirring constantly.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Boil for two minutes (continuing to stir constantly) and remove from the heat.
- Add the vanilla extract, chunky Teddie Peanut Butter, and marshmallow Fluff and stir until well combined.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator until the fudge completely sets (about 3-4 hours).
- Cut into squares and dig in!