- 3 cups
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¾ cup
- Chunky Teddie peanut butter
- 2-3 packages
- Peeps marshmallows
- One box of graham crackers, for serving
- Turn your oven broiler on high.
- Spread your coconut flakes in an even layer on a cookie sheet.
- Toast them in the preheating oven for 2-3 minutes, stirring often.
- Keep a close eye on them so they don’t burn! Once golden brown, remove them from the oven.
- Spread the toasted coconut flakes into an even layer in the bottom of a 9-inch oven-safe skillet or pie plate.
- Add the chocolate chips in a uniform layer on top of the coconut flakes.
- Drop spoonfuls of Teddie peanut butter on top of the chocolate chips.
- Use the back of a spoon or spatula to spread out the Teddie.
- Cover the Teddie with a dense layer of Peeps.
- For reference, we used 23 Peep bunnies in our 9-inch pie plate.
- Place the pan in the oven under the broiler for 1 to 2 minutes, just until the marshmallows turn golden and the chocolate chips are melting.
- Watch the skillet the entire time! If you find that the chocolate isn’t melting, turn the oven down to 300° F and leave the pan in the oven for a few additional minutes, until the chocolate is all melted and the marshmallows are soft and golden.
- Serve immediately alongside graham crackers for dipping.