NUMBER OF SERVINGS: About 15
- ½ cup
- Teddie All Natural Chunky Peanut Butter with Flaxseed
- ¼ cup
- Roughly crushed pretzels (don’t crush too small, you want a few big chunks so you can really taste them!)
- ⅔ cup
- Semisweet or dark chocolate chips, melted
- Combine pretzels and peanut butter in a small bowl and stir well.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Meanwhile, prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove bowl from the fridge (dough should be pretty firm, if it’s not, place it back in the fridge until it sets a bit more).
- Once the dough is firm, use a small cookie scoop and scoop dough into balls placing each onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place tray with dough balls into the freezer and allow to set for another hour.
- Right before pulling out of the freezer, melt the chocolate (either in 30 second increments in the microwave, stirring between each 30 seconds until the chocolate is melted or over a double boiler). Pull the balls out of the freezer and pour chocolate over.
- Place back into the freezer to allow the chocolate to set.