Skip to main content
Back to All Recipes
- 1 cup
- White chocolate chips
- 2 tbs
- Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup
- Teddie Super Chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup
- Honey or Maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups
- Melt coconut oil and white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Add half of your mixture to the bottom of the muffin tin and place in freezer to firm up. Save the other half for step 6.
- Mix the peanut butter and honey together.
- Take the muffin tins out of the freezer and spread the peanut butter and honey mixture in the middle.
- Sprinkle your popcorn on top of the peanut butter and honey mixutre. We suggest using a kettle cooked popcorn. This will have the sweet and salty combo crunch along with the nutty peanut butter.
- Use the left over white chocolate to pour on top of the popcorn.
- Garnish with more popcorn if you want. Then add to the freezer to firm up. Take out once completely chilled and enjoy!
The full spread
Unsalted All Natural Peanut Butter
Honey Roasted Extra Large Virginia Peanuts