Skip to main content
Back to All Recipes
- ⅓ cup
- Purely Elizabeth Ancient Grain Hot Cereal
- 1 tsp
- Fourth & Heart Vanilla Bean Ghee
- organic persimmon
- Organic raspberries
- Purely Elizabeth Maple Walnut Probiotic Granola
- Ground cinnamon
- Teddie Smooth Peanut Butter*
- Prepare ⅓ cup of Purely Elizabeth Ancient Grain Hot Cereal by bringing 1 ¼ cups of water or milk to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in ⅓ cup of the cereal and reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Stir occasionally for 15-20 minutes and let stand for a few minutes with the heat off.
- While cereal is cooking, heat up vanilla bean ghee in a sauté pan over medium heat, add diced persimmon and sauté for 5-7 minutes or until soft and tender.
- Once the cereal is ready, top it with the sautéed persimmon, raspberries, granola, a warm drizzle of Teddie Smooth Peanut Butter and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
- *Microwave about 1 tbsp of Teddie Peanut Butter with 1 tsp organic coconut oil for about 30 seconds until melted and creamy.
The full spread
All Natural Chunky Peanut Butter With Flaxseed
All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter With Flaxseed
Unsalted All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter
Unsalted All Natural Chunky Peanut Butter
Organic All Natural Chunky Peanut Butter
Organic All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter
Honey Roasted Extra Large Virginia Peanuts