Hot Cereal with Sautéed Persimmons and Raspberries
- ⅓ cup
- Purely Elizabeth Ancient Grain Hot Cereal
- 1 tsp
- Fourth & Heart Vanilla Bean Ghee
- organic persimmon
- Organic raspberries
- Purely Elizabeth Maple Walnut Probiotic Granola
- Ground cinnamon
- Teddie Smooth Peanut Butter*
- Prepare ⅓ cup of Purely Elizabeth Ancient Grain Hot Cereal by bringing 1 ¼ cups of water or milk to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in ⅓ cup of the cereal and reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Stir occasionally for 15-20 minutes and let stand for a few minutes with the heat off.
- While cereal is cooking, heat up vanilla bean ghee in a sauté pan over medium heat, add diced persimmon and sauté for 5-7 minutes or until soft and tender.
- Once the cereal is ready, top it with the sautéed persimmon, raspberries, granola, a warm drizzle of Teddie Smooth Peanut Butter and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
- *Microwave about 1 tbsp of Teddie Peanut Butter with 1 tsp organic coconut oil for about 30 seconds until melted and creamy.