Skip to main content
Back to All Recipes
- Oreo cookies – crushed
- 4 tbsp
- Butter, melted – cooled
- 1 8oz
- Cream Cheese block – softened
- 1 Cup
- Teddie Natural Peanut Butter – Smooth
- 3/4 Cup
- Powdered sugar
- 4 oz
- Cool Whip – thawed
- 1 tsp
- Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup
- Chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp
- Coconut oil, melted and cooled
- Set aside the Cool Whip to thaw out.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, blend Oreo’s until fine. Then in a separate bowl, add melted butter and Oreo’s together.
- Place muffin liners in cupcake pan and fill Oreo mix 1/3 full. Press mixture around the muffin liner and bake for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, using a hand mixer, mix cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar and vanilla. Once all mixed together, fold in cool whip.
- Take the Oreo muffin liners from oven and let cool completely.
- Fill the cheesecake mixture in the muffin liners, just below the top.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil then coat, or drizzle, on the top of the cheesecakes then place back in the freezer to chill, about an hour or until firm.
- Take out when ready to service and enjoy.
The full spread
Unsalted All Natural Peanut Butter
Honey Roasted Extra Large Virginia Peanuts