This salty, sweet recipe comes together with just six ingredients. Teddie Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites are a fun holiday treat for you and your whole family.
NUMBER OF SERVINGS: Approximately 18
- 1 cup
- Teddie Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp
- Softened butter
- ½ cup
- Powdered sugar
- ¾ cup
- Brown sugar
- Pretzels (You can find holiday-shaped pretzels in most stores)
- Optional: 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat Teddie Peanut Butter and butter until combined.
- Scrape down bowl, add sugars and beat until combined.
- You should be able to roll the mixture into balls without sticking to your hands.
- If needed, add more powdered sugar until you reach a consistency that is easy to roll.
- Roll the mixture into small balls, about 1 teaspoon of mixture for each ball, and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Sandwich the balls between two pretzels and place in the freezer for 30 minutes and serve.
- Melt the chocolate in a metal bowl over a pan of lightly simmering water.
- Stir occasionally until smooth and remove from heat.
- Dip each pretzel bite halfway into the melted chocolate and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Chill in refrigerator until chocolate is set.