Skip to main content
Back to All Recipes
- 1 cup
- Oatmeal (not quick cook)
- ½ cup
- Teddie Smooth Peanut Butter
- ⅛ cup
- Maple syrup
- 1 tsp
- ⅓ cup
- Chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup
- Crushed pretzels
- Flaky sea salt
- Add the oatmeal to a food processor or blender.
- Pulse 5-10 times, or until some of the oats are broken into tiny pieces, while others remain whole.
- Pour the oats into a mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the sea salt) to the oats in the mixing bowl.
- Mix well to combine.
- With slightly damp hands, roll the dough into balls using about 2 tablespoons of dough per bite.
- If the bites do not stick together, add 2-3 tablespoons of water (1 tablespoon at a time) and stir until dough holds together when formed into a ball.
- Once all dough has been rolled out into bites, sprinkle the flaky sea salt on top.
- Dig in!
The full spread
Unsalted All Natural Peanut Butter
Honey Roasted Extra Large Virginia Peanuts