Skip to main content
Back to All Recipes
- 1 cup
- Oatmeal (not quick cook)
- ½ cup
- Teddie Smooth Peanut Butter
- ⅛ cup
- Maple syrup
- 1 tsp
- ⅓ cup
- Chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup
- Crushed pretzels
- Flaky sea salt
- Add the oatmeal to a food processor or blender.
- Pulse 5-10 times, or until some of the oats are broken into tiny pieces, while others remain whole.
- Pour the oats into a mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the sea salt) to the oats in the mixing bowl.
- Mix well to combine.
- With slightly damp hands, roll the dough into balls using about 2 tablespoons of dough per bite.
- If the bites do not stick together, add 2-3 tablespoons of water (1 tablespoon at a time) and stir until dough holds together when formed into a ball.
- Once all dough has been rolled out into bites, sprinkle the flaky sea salt on top.
- Dig in!
The full spread
All Natural Chunky Peanut Butter With Flaxseed
All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter With Flaxseed
Unsalted All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter
Unsalted All Natural Chunky Peanut Butter
Organic All Natural Chunky Peanut Butter
Organic All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter
Honey Roasted Extra Large Virginia Peanuts