Teddie All Natural Peanut Butter Fudgesicles
SERVINGS: Makes 6 fudgesicles
- 1/2 cup
- Teddie All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup
- Granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 cup
- Whole milk OR coconut milk (if vegan)
- 1/8 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon
- Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon
- Unsalted butter (swap for vegan butter)
- 2 ounces
- Semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Cocoa powder
- In a large saucepan on medium heat, combine the peanut butter, sugar, cornstarch, salt, and milk.
- Whisk often on medium heat until the peanut butter melts, the ingredients combine, and the mixture starts to boil slightly.
- (Note: if it is looking like it is separating, just keep whisking).
- Boil for 1-3 minutes, or until the mixture thickens.
- Remove the pan from the stove and stir in the vanilla and butter until smooth.
- Pour 1/3 of the peanut butter mixture into a heatproof bowl and set aside.
- With the remaining mixture, whisk in the chocolate and cocoa powder until melted and completely smooth.
- Fill your popsicle mold with half of the chocolate mixture (each mold should be about ⅓ full).
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and add the peanut butter mixture (each mold should be about ⅔ full), and then freeze for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and top with the remaining chocolate mixture.
- Add popsicle sticks.
- Freeze until firm, at least 5 hours.