Teddie Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cups
SERVINGS: 24 cups
- 2 Cups
- Semisweet or dark chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons
- Coconut oil
- ¾ Cup
- Smooth Teddie Peanut Butter
- ½ Cup
- Pure pumpkin puree
- ⅓ Cup
- Powdered sugar
- Flakey sea salt, to taste
- Line a mini cupcake tin with 24 cupcake liners and set aside.
- Microwave the chocolate chips and coconut oil in 30-second intervals, stirring between, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon of the melted chocolate into the bottom of the liners.
- Place the cupcake tin in the freezer for about 10 minutes, or until the chocolate hardens.
- Meanwhile, mix the Teddie Smooth, pumpkin puree, and powdered sugar together in a medium-sized bowl.
- (If the mixture isn’t coming together, you can microwave it for 30-seconds to soften and stir.) Once the filling is combined, set aside.
- Remove the tin from the freezer and dollop the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate (roughly one tablespoon per cup).
- Top the peanut butter filling with the rest of the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle on the sea salt.
- Place the tin back in the freezer for about 30 minutes, or until hardened.
- Dig in! Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week (if you have any left!)