Teddie All Natural Peanut Butter S’mores
NUMBER OF SERVINGS: Makes 2 s’mores
- Full graham cracker sheets (or 4 half crackers)
- 4 pieces
- Hershey’s chocolate
- 2 tablespoons
- Teddie Peanut Butter
- Break your graham cracker sheets in half (if they aren’t already), so you have four squares.
- Spread your favorite Teddie Peanut Butter onto two of the graham crackers and set aside. On the other two graham crackers, place the chocolate and set aside.
- Toast your marshmallows over a campfire on a roasting stick, or, if you are inside, roasting your marshmallows in the oven is easy.
- Place your marshmallows on their sides on a baking sheet and broil in the oven until the tops are toasted golden brown (about 2 minutes.
- Keep a close eye on them!) Rotate the marshmallows, and toast that side until golden brown.
- Remove marshmallows from the oven or roasting stick, and place two marshmallows next to each other on top of the chocolate and graham cracker.
- Sandwich the peanut butter graham crackers on top of the marshmallows. Bon appetit!