With just five ingredients, a jar of Teddie Peanut Butter Overnight Oats for breakfast will help you power through your day.
NUMBER OF SERVINGS: 1.
- 1/2 cup
- Unsweetened plain almond milk
- ¾ tbsp
- Chia seeds
- 2 tbsp
- Teddie All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp
- Maple syrup
- ½ cup
- Gluten-free rolled oats
- Sliced banana, strawberries or raspberries (optional)
- Add almond milk, chia seeds and maple syrup when there is about 2 tbsp of Teddie Smooth Peanut Butter left in your jar and stir with a spoon to combine.
- The peanut butter doesn’t need to be completely mixed with the almond milk. Add oats and stir a few more times. Then press down with a spoon to ensure all oats have been moistened and are immersed in almond milk.
- Cover securely with a lid or plastic wrap and set in the refrigerator overnight, or at least 6 hours.
- The next day, open and enjoy as is or garnish with desired toppings.
- Overnight oats will keep in the refrigerator for up to two days, though best within the first 12-24 hours.