SERVINGS: 5-6 (depends on the number of rolls)
- Teddie Peanut Butter, Strawberry Jelly, & Cinnamon Rolls:
- 1 package
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Strawberry or raspberry jelly
- Teddie Peanut Butter, Smooth Cream Cheese Icing:
- 4 ounces
- Cream cheese, room temperatures
- 4 tablespoons
- Unsalted butter, room temperatures
- 1 cup
- Powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ – ⅓ cup
- Milk (your choice! We like whole milk)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove cinnamon rolls from the package and transfer them to a large cutting board or countertop.
- Gently separate and unravel cinnamon rolls until you have long strips of dough.
- Spread a thin layer of jelly atop each strip of dough, followed by a thin layer of Teddie peanut butter.
- Gently roll the dough strips back into their roll shape and place them on an ungreased baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- While the rolls are baking, make the icing.
- Bake the rolls on the center rack of the oven for 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Cream Cheese Icing Directions:
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese and butter and whisk until completely combined and smooth.
- Add vanilla and salt and mix well.
- Whisk in powdered sugar until fully blended.
- Add milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the icing reaches a pourable, but still thick, consistency.
- Remove the rolls from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Pour and spread the icing evenly over the warm rolls in the pan, making sure the tops of the rolls are completely covered. Serve immediately!