Skip to main content
Back to All Recipes
- 2 ½
- Cups of dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 ½
- Cups of mini marshmallows
- Container of Teddie Premium Extra Large Virginia Peanuts, divided
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Finely chop up ¼ cup of peanuts and set aside.
- Set aside ⅓ cup of chocolate chips.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate over low-medium heat, stirring constantly.
- As soon as the chocolate has melted and is smooth, remove from heat.
- Add the marshmallows and the remainder of the peanuts and stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Using a cookie scoop or melon baller, drop 1-2 tablespoon-sized balls onto your cookie sheet.
- Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes to firm up.
- Melt the remaining ⅓ cup of chocolate chips over low-medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove the balls from the freezer.
- Drizzle with the melted chocolate and sprinkle with crushed peanuts.
- To store, keep them in the freezer, or for a softer consistency, place them in the fridge.
The full spread
All Natural Chunky Peanut Butter With Flaxseed
All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter With Flaxseed
Unsalted All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter
Unsalted All Natural Chunky Peanut Butter
Organic All Natural Chunky Peanut Butter
Organic All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter
Honey Roasted Extra Large Virginia Peanuts