SERVINGS: 48 cookie balls
- 1 cup
- Teddie Peanut Butter – Smooth
- OREO cookies (we did half vanilla, half chocolate, but feel free to use your favorite kind!)
- 1 12 oz. bag
- White chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons
- Coconut oil
- ½ cup
- Coconut flakes
- ½ cup
- Teddie Extra Large Virginia peanuts, crushed
- Line a cookie sheet (or two – depending on the size of your sheets) with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor, blend cookies until finely crushed.
- Combine the peanut butter and cookie crumbs in a large bowl, mixing well.
- Shape into 48 1-inch balls and place them on the lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring well between each.
- When the chocolate has melted (do not overdo it!) stir in the coconut oil.
- Dip cookie balls in the melted chocolate.
- Place in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
- While the chocolate is still soft, sprinkle half of the cookie balls with crushed Teddie peanuts and half of them with coconut flakes.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until firm.