Skip to main content
Back to All Recipes
- 1 8oz Container
- Cool Whip
- 1 Packet
- Oreo pudding mix
- 1 Cup
- Teddie Natural Peanut Butter – Smooth
- Leave Cool Whip out to thaw at room temp for 2 hours.
- Once the Cool Whip has thawed, in a mixing bowl, fold in the Oreo packet.
- In a separate bowl, mix one banana and the peanut butter.
- Add the banana and peanut butter into the Cool Whip bowl, slowly folding it all together and put in the freezer for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Optional, add 1/2 of the other banana, mashed, to the bottom of your dessert cup.
- Add the mousse into your dessert cup and top with a slice of banana.
- Top with whipped cream or Cool Whip and serve!
The full spread
Unsalted All Natural Peanut Butter
Honey Roasted Extra Large Virginia Peanuts