SOURCE: Team Teddie (A favorite breakfast sandwich)
As seen on #ZipTrip Salem, MA with Fox25News ‘2015’
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ c Teddie All Natural smooth peanut butter
- 1 mcintosh apple, peeled and sliced
- 1 tsp light brown sugar
- 2 multi grain bagels, split
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 oz cheddar cheese, sliced
- 2 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- Preheat a panini grill to high.
- In a nonstick skillet, melt 1 tbsp butter over med-high heat.
- Add apple and brown sugar; sauté until tender, 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Place bagels, cut side down, on a work surface and brush crusts with melted butter.
- Turn bagels over and spread peanut butter evenly on the bottom halves.
- Top evenly with cooked apples, cheddar cheese, and bacon.
- Cover with top halves and press gently to pack.
- Place sandwiches in grill, close top plate and cook until golden brown, 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
NUMBER OF SERVINGS: 2 breakfast sandwiches